Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunshine


Another good weekend here in Florence! The warmer weather was so nice! I went out with some friends on Friday and stayed in Saturday and made heart cupcakes and watched the Proposal! Today I had my first Phi meeting and I love my new sisters! It’s so exciting right now! Me Laura and Sarah Elizabeth went to church this morning then to Cracker Barrel! I was craving a home cooked breakfast. I have been in a constant good mood lately! Like nothing could make me irritated and I’m so glad! Life is just fantabulous! Here’s a quote that has been on my mind today(props to ASHLEY for sending it to me!) Y’all have a good week!

There are days when everything seems wrong, when little things hurts you for no good reason. and then there’s says when the world just sings to you from the minute you open your eyes to the minute you shut them again at night!

Someone made a mess on the stuffed animal aisle at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment