Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I like..

So I realized my 20th birthday is exactly 2 months away!! Which also means my 21st is 14 months away :).. Anyways for those who know me, I love my birthday and tend to plan far in advance. Really it's just because I like decorating and parties so what better reason to plan than your own birthday! I made a little wish list of some things I would like...

Some black glossy Hunter Wellies.. I have some short green ones but they are a little dingy. I could dress these up on a rainy day if I needed to!
Lilly Pulitzer- Moira Silk Habotai skirt.. how cute is this?!?!
Sella & Dot Charlotte Pearl Ring.. I love this ring. I wear a lot of gold accessories lately and this could go with a lot
Stella & Dot La Coco Turquoise Bead Necklace- I don't know what it is about turquoise but it always grabs my eye. This is such a basic necklace but you could do SO much with it!(look below).. add a little somethin somethin and there ya have it! That's also the Charlotte ring on the model. So cutie.

I absolutely love this canvas. I have had it bookmarked on my computer for literally months now. I should just go ahead and buy it. This lady has a Etsy store.. here's the link.. she's awesome!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/60757696/be-kind

No comments:

Post a Comment