Thursday, January 27, 2011

PH=Potential Husband

What I want in a husband:

Someone who puts God first.

Someone who takes out the trash.

Someone who loves his family, and mine.

Someone who surprises me.

Someone who makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world.

Someone who has an education.

Someone who works to provide for me and our family.

Someone who wants kids.

Someone who has the heart to give to less fortunate.

Someone who has given me every reason in the world to trust him.

Someone who loves me just the way I am.

Someone who can fix things and doesn’t have to always call someone to do it.

Someone who has a sense of humor.

Someone who listens to my problems and concerns, about anything.

Someone who is sensitive.

Someone who respects our vows.

Someone who is respectful to me and to others.

Someone who is strong.

Someone who picks up after himself.

Someone who likes to be outdoors.

Someone who is mature.

Someone who challenges me.

Someone who takes me to eat Japanese, even if he doesn’t like it.

Someone who continues to improve in his walk with Christ.

Someone who isn’t controlling.

Someone who had Godly wisdom.

Someone who just enjoys being with me.



Well I’m sure I could think of a few more things but I’ll stop there. I can’t wait to meet the man God has made for me :) The reason I started thinking about this is because I had to take out my garbage. That is something I have always hated, and after I did it I told Laura that my husband BETTER enjoy taking out the trash. I think that’s a man’s job anyways. haha! Maybe I'll plan my wedding to dream guy next. :)

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Haha and I remember the firsttime I heard you talk about PH's.

    ReplyDelete