Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bachelor Week 3

Okay I am realizing my obsession with this show as the weeks go by. I guess I'm a hopeful romantic. But, I still LOVE Emily! She told Brad her story this week and I cried. I don't even know her but she's got to be one of the strongest people I know OF. One of the girls said something like, she looks just like Barbie so you want to hate her, but she has the soul of Mother Theresa so you can't hate her. Michelle is CRA CRA CRAZY. Like no joke. I'm glad I'm not on that show because I would seriously want to leave just to get away from her. Gah lee. I also like Ashley H. But I think Emily is going to be the one in the end! I've been watching in on my computer but finally got my tv all hooked up so next Monday I will be watching it on my tv!! Got the fridge set up too. Proud to say I got them up to my room all by myself! I actually carried the tv(bad idea). I got a cart for the fridge though. But really little things like that which I can do by myself and not be a whiney baby make me proud of myself.

I have been staying so busy this week and I don't think it is going to lighten up in the next few days. That's okay though! I'm meeting lots of awesome people everyday. I am just so happy and know that I made the right decision this time! Everything in the past 2 years I've been through has made me so much more open to new people. I admit I am still shy, but I've come a long way.

Anyways I'm just rambling.... hopefully I'll be able to get a few crafts up by the end of this week!! I'm using them as decorations in my room! Can't wait to show y'all!!


With the help of God and true friends, I've come to realize, I still have two strong legs, and even wings to fly. So I ain't a-wastin time no more. Cause time goes by like hurricanes, and faster things. -The Allman Brothers





No comments:

Post a Comment