Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year




WELL it has been a while! I just decided I would take a break over the holidays! but now it is 2011 and I'm going to try and do better! But I make no promises! Life has been EXTRAordinary!! So many things have happened, good and bad. Good times have more than outweighed the bad however! I will post some pics as a summary and then get started blogging on the reg! A bit of wonderful news is that I move in FIVE days to Florence!!! AHHHH I am so excited!

Found this and love it! I'm gonna throw my hands up and scream!!
"Life is like a roller coaster. You can either squeeze your eyes shut and hold on tight until it's over or let go and throw your hands up in the air and scream!"



Thanksgiving 2010
Happy New Year!!
my backyard
Christmas with the moodys
White Christmas 2010
Tacky Christmas
Girls night with new friends!!
Iron Bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment