Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dorm Update

Sooo when I went home to get my fridge and tv, I made some things for my room! Ignore the awful blinds, I haven't been able to find any that size yet! and everything is SOOOO much cuter in person but heres an update!

This is a view from my door! I added tissue paper hanging things (not sure the correct name) in the right corner. I also added 2 green baskets to the top shelve.
different view.. you can also see where I attached some ribbon to the wall and clothes pinned pictures and things to it. We can't do much to the walls so I thought this was a nice touch.


another view.. I got all different ribbon at Hobby Lobby. I just liked it all and everythings a little funky?mismatched in my room so it works!! I glittered some of the clothes pins and I beaded some! It was so easy and it makes them look fancy :)
I added bows to my dresser! This may be one of my favorite improvements! ha! It's just so cutie! And notice my Valentine's rug :)


No comments:

Post a Comment