Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Catching Up


So last week was spring break and I told myself I wasn't going to blog all week. I didn't do any school work, either! But I didn't have any anyways. I had 4 tests the week before SB so it was nice not to worry about anything! I was home the first part of the week then went to Gulf Shore with some of my sorority sisters! It was a nice, relaxing get away! I read the book "Heaven is For Real" and it was so good, I finished it in one day. I also started re- reading "So Long Insecurities" by Beth Moore but didn't get very far.

our group at Lulu's
FYI: if you feed one seagull, 500 will come

outside of The Oyster House


The Rodeo in Auburn is this weekend and I am SO bummed that I won't be able to go. It's initiation weekend so that is more important! I can't wait to see pictures of my friends tho.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment