Friday, April 15, 2011

Junior Year

I just registered for my Fall 2011 classes! I CANNOT believe I will be a Junior in college. Where has time gone?! I have only have one class at 9:30, and all my other classes have been 11:00 or later(lucky, I know!!). Well, in the fall, I have 8 a.m. classes every day. I am not happy about this and actually slightly freaking out. Right now I have 16 hours, which is also the most I have ever taken. But if I want to graduate on time(which since by brother is I feel like I can too) then I have to take that many, and my last 3 semesters I will have to take 16, then some summer classes. To say I'm stressed would be an understatement. I am seriously thinking that there's no way I will be able to do it. But with lots of hard work and prayer I know I will! I have one more basic class to get out of the way and I am taking it this summer online through Northeast. Im going home this summer because it will be my last summer to relax and chill. Next summer I will be taking several classes, and the next summer(hopefully) I will be preparing to start my teaching career!!! AHH!
I still have a huge desire to open my own bakery. However, I have to be practical and I realize that owning a business doesn't always guarantee success. So while I am young I am going to get my degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education. I can always open a bakery when I'm older but it would be a lot harder to go back to school. It's always safe to have a back up plan! I truly believe I will open my own bakery, and I have all ready started designing how I want it to look! :) With the FACS I can teach cooking, sewing, how to take care of children, family dynamics, and things along those lines. All of those interest me so it's kind of like the best of both worlds!

Since I just finished registering I figured I would post about it. Any tips about this certain major/college/life at this stage?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment