Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Formal

Thursday was our spring formal! It was a blast! We had a country cover band, and I LOVED it!! I love country music(they played other stuff). It was right up my alley!
I took one of my friends! He was actually one of the very first people I met when I visited Florence before I moved there! His bow tie had shot gun shells and rifles on it. haha. Loved it!
One of my sorority sisters and friends!
more of my sisters!!!!! Love them!
My bestie, Laura! I loved the color of my dress! And I loved my shoes. Formal was a blast! I am still tired and sore from dancing. haha but so worth it! I can't wait until the next one!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! I am spending it at home with my family, enjoying the mountains and lakes! Paradise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment