Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Beginning and End

While I was at the beach, I did a lot of thinking while soaking up the sun. I feel super close to God when I am outside, and even closer at the beach. I just look at all the things he created and an overwhelmed with thankfulness. After I finished reading Heaven is For Real, I was so happy. No one knows when their time to go home is. I know that when mine is, it will be beautiful and I will dance with the angels in eternity! I love being on the beach soaking up the sunshine, seeing the clouds in the blue sky, running my fingers through the grains of sand, and looking out at the ocean not being able to see when it ends.



Even on a overcast, cold day the beach is still beautiful. That's how life is. Even when I have a bad day I find the positive in it because it is still beautiful. I was blessed with another day on earth, and the sun always comes out. This (below) was the sunset at the end of the yucky day. Gorgeous!

Just like that, the waves come and wash everything away, making all new again.

I love this song, Redeemer.

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?

and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?

and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?

Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives

Let all creations testify

Let this, life within me cry

I know my Redeemer lives


No comments:

Post a Comment