Monday, April 18, 2011

Quotes

It's pretty obvious that I love quotes. I search them all the time. I love to have something to ramble off if someone is having a bad day, needs advice, is happy, just anything! I was going through my favorites I had marked on twitter and thought I would post some!

God is always there for you. He never let you down. And He gives what you need, not what you want.

Being happy takes massive courage

If someone doesn't appreciate and value you, then why are you even with them? Know your worth and what you deserve.

Keep your face to the sunshine, but never miss an opportunity to dance in the rain.

Let the past serve as a point of reference, not a place of permanence.

You’ll suffer in various trials for a short time so that your faith will be proved - 1 Peter 1:6-7

Every little thing is gonna be alright. Sometimes God uses pain to inspect us, correct us, direct us, and perfect us.

God is working things out for you, even when you don't feel it. Have faith and be thankful.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in getting what we want,we forget to ask ourselves why we wanted it in the first place

One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks ~ Jack Penn

Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. ~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment