Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend

I had SUCH a great weekend! I always do when I get to spend it with family. Friday night me and Kendall went to see Step Up 3D. It was sooooooo good! It's about dancing (duh) but it had another really good message. I recommend it for sure. Me, my mom, and Tony went to Auburn for Mary Jeanne's graduation party Saturday! It was a blast! Our gang was all there except Butler. I love when we're all able to spend time together. Sunday when we got back, my mom's best friend, Michelle, from high school was in town so we went to dinner with her, her daughter and her parents. It was so good to see them all!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

The food was all so yummy!














Sarah Grace, me, Mary Jeanne, Adair, Hannah











Before and after...                                                             


















           
(Okay I'm still trying to figure out this blogger stuff.. be patient with me when it looks bad! ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment