Friday, August 27, 2010

Granny Peg Cookies

Okay so ever since I can remember, my grandmother had made these amazing cookies! I mean they are just perfect. The best ones are at Christmas time. Christmas trees! Duh! Halloween is ghosts, Valentine's Day- hearts...well you get the picture. I was tired of waiting for holidays to have them. Since baking is one of my favorite past times I decided I needed to make them with her one day and get the recipe. That's when it all began... everyone loves them! and I love making them for people!!! I just thought I would post some of the ones I have made! Of course some look better than others, I'll still working on perfecting them. Now, Granny Peg had that already down pat!

Okay, I didn't bake the Christmas, but I did decorate them so I had to throw it in.




Me and Laura made cookies a few weeks ago. She's my baker buddy and one day when i open the Pink Zebra, I'll have her to thank :)

No comments:

Post a Comment