Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's been 8 months exactly since I've seen one of the funniest guys ever. It was New Years Eve. I miss him so badly. He was always so fun to be around and had the most distinct laugh. When I lost my dad, Ethan was the very first person I had to say "my dad died" too. He was fishing on the dock next door and I had just met him. He asked if we were having a party, when really it was just all the people coming to show us their love and support. In that was I always felt a special connection to Ethan... There are way to many stories to tell, but I just thought I'd share some pictures :)

After prom senior year
Halloween 2009
donkey riding. best night ever! it was hilarious
always smiling...
senior memory day... cracking me up the whole time!





Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday ,and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart. 


Love you Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment