Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Peace

Sorry that it is underlined and blue..... I don't feel like fixing it.
So it may be safe to say that I am a little bit obsessed with the sky, trees, and just pretty views. When I see something so beathe taking it just assures me that there is eternal life after this. I don;t know how to explain it but nature gives me a peace. My dad loved anything outdoors so of course it reminds me of him which I love. I wish I could take better picture of the stars at night because that is probably my favorite. I believe that the stars are little holes for him to watch down over me, and when they twinklie, I like to think of that as a wink. Silly, but it helps me make it through These are just a few of the photos I have taken of some beautiful sights I wanted to share.. I hope you enjoy their beauty as much as I do!

Winter

my backyard and front yard on Christmas 2010

When snow falls, nature listens. ~Antoinette van Kleeff
How can someone not enjoy looking at the snow?! It is so beautiful falling from the sky and so pure when it first graces the ground. It's not often we get to see snow in the south, which makes it that much more special and beautiful when it does come.

This was the sunset on my way home from Auburn a few weeks ago. I had to snap a pic while driving.




Summer
Vero Beach, Florida 2010
Venice Beach, California Jan 2010
Fourth of July 2010- my favorite holiday, I just love the watching the fireworks in the boat with my family. Some of my best memories are this night each year.



Fall

This is along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. Fall 2009


Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. ~John Muir



one if my favorite trees at my house. it will hurt your eyes it's so pretty in fall.



Spring

This is the tree in front of my high school. I drove by it 5 days a week for 4 school years. Saw it rolled, full and green, with no leaves, with snow a time or two, and colorful in fall. Now when I drive by it so many memories come back to me. 4 of the best years of my life.

This is a dogwood tree at my house. I absolutely ADORE it every spring. It represents new life to me. This picture was Easter 2010. It's usually in full bloom on the anniversary of my dads death and it is so comforting because I know that he knows that I love this tree, so he makes it beautiful for me. I know it :)

"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." ~e.e. cummings

view from my dock. Love it. Easter 2010
My farm, Easter 2010. This place give me such a peace of mind every time I go. My dad LOVED this farm and took such good care of it. I honestly don't want to ever think what I will do if this is not in my family anymore. I like to go here to feel especially close to dad, and God.
Orange Beach, AL September 2009- My uncle had just passed away and my family was staying at a condo down there. I honestly don't know how someone could not see the beauty in this picture. I look at it and know that there is a God. How else could something be THAT beautiful. The sun was going down behind the clouds and it was so beautiful. God was watching over us, as he always is.




No comments:

Post a Comment