Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gift Ideas

I was searching the Nordstrom website just for fun and stumbled across some Valentine's items.. so here's a preview of some cute gift ideas..


Key to My Heart Necklace by Nadri. Some may find it cheesy for a guy to give a girl a necklace such as this, but I think it can be kind of cute! $68


Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q- Percy crossbody. Oh my word I love this!!!!!!! I love a crossbody bag and this one is so adorable! Love the red! $198
Kiss me with Kiehl's. A perfect gift for a friend or loved one. It has 4 lip balms in original, mint, vanilla, and mango! $34.. a girl can never have too many glosses/balms!
I realized my love for philosophy when we were out in Seattle. I think I had about 4 of the big shampoo/conditioner/body washes. They were "all in one", and yummy scents! This set comes with 'candy hearts' shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, body lotion, and high-gloss high-flavor lip shine! $25
Cute and simple little Juicy Couture "colorful threads twist around a glittering line of rhinestones in a girly wrap bracelet that ends in a heart toggle". $48

I LOVE DOGEARED!! Fo real! I love the sweet simplicity they offer with their designs, and the little messages. AHH so me! The first one would be a cute gift to a friend and the second for the lady in a man's life! Haha!

Happy Shopping! (all of this can be found on Nordstrom's website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment