Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know I haven't been a good blogger lately, but life is just so busy! I am just completely in love with my life and thrilled about where things are going! I just keep thinking to this time a year ago and how unhappy I was. Of course I pretended to be happy but...... Anyways, I got formally pledged into Phi Mu on Sunday! It was so special. It hasn't even been a month since I became apart of this society and I already have friends that'll be around for life. Of course I will always have the best friends I grew up with, but this is a different relationship. I just love it in every way! Mom and Tony came down Sunday which was great. I was sad Sunday night after everything calmed down and I just went and cried to Laura. I know that wasn't a huge event that happened but it's the little things like that which make me miss my dad and realize he's not going to be here for all the big(or little) events. I know he's so proud of me tho!! Tonight we had a Phi meeting and I got my first present from my big! A ladybug stuffed animal and some candy! I love it!!!! I was going to but myself a stuffed animal for Valentine's Day, but I'm glad now that I didn't! Im going to try my BEST to post something of importance tomorrow!! LOVES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment