Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday

Here's just a few songs with the word LOVE in the title..


Lee Brice- Love Like Crazy

Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I Love You

Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common since

Never let your prayin knees get lazy

And love like crazy

My ideal relationship


Jason Aldean- You’re the Love I Wanna Be In

I wanna be there when you wake up,

Be more than just your friend.

Baby there's no mistakin',

You're the love I wanna be in, ah yeah.

I just love this song


Eric Church- Those I’ve Loved

She had a ribbon in her hair the day I met her

That whole next year we couldn’t get enough

And after graduation she took off for Denver

And for awhile we both tried to keep in touch

She was my best friend

And it broke my heart

But I don’t regret the day that she became

One of those I’ve loved along the way

Don't regret it.... just another fav.


Lady Antebellum- Ready to Love Again

Seems I was walking in the wrong direction

I barely recognized my own reflection, no

Scared of love, but scared of life alone

Seems I've been playin' on the safe side baby

Building walls around my heart to save me, oh

But it's time for me to let it go.

Yeah, I'm ready to feel now

No longer am I 'fraid of the fall down

It must be time to move on now

Without the fear of how it might end

I guess I'm ready to love again.

MY LIFE


All For One- I Can Love You Like That

They read you Cinderella

You hoped it would come true

That one day your Prince Charming

Would come rescue you

You like romantic movies

You never will forget

The way you felt when Romeo kissed Juliet

All this time that you've been waiting

You don't have to wait no more

I can love you like that

ALL TIME FAVORITE! I remember jamming tot his as a child! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment