Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bucket List

Since I'm turning 20 in 2 days(OMG!!) I have been thinking about the things I have done and yet to do with my life. I have done so good things, seen some amazing places and experienced many great things, but there is A LOT I still want to do. I'm not gonna lie, I googled "bucket list ideas". I found hundreds but narrowed it down to 92. I added some of my own also. I think it is important to have goals and dreams and these are many of mine!


1.Run a half marathon.-I realize I have done this before, however I want to RUN the WHOLE thing

2.Run a marathon.- after I run the half of course
3.Take horseback riding lessons.
4.Go fly fishing.
5.Learn to water ski.- I have tried but never succeeded, this summer it’s ON!
6.Learn to sail.
7.Tae Kwon Do.
8.Learn to play the piano.-one of those things I gave up on as a child
9.Learn to play the guitar.
10.take a dance lesson-Hip hop and the classics

11.Ride in a hot air balloon.-dear PH, propose in a hot air balloon and I’ll say yes! ha!

12.Go paragliding.
13.Go sky diving.- maybe on my 21st bday
14.Go on a helicopter ride.
15.Go scuba diving.
16.Swim with sharks.
17.Ride a mechanical bull.
18.Zip line through a forrest.
19.Jump from a cliff into deep water.-I’d be facing some 20.huge fears here.
Places I want to Visit:

21.The Grand Canyon
22.The Great Barrier Reef
23.The Amazon Rainforest
24.The Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, London, England
25.The Parthenon in Greece-I learned about a lot of these places in Art History and I would love to go see them in person
26.The Coliseum in Rome
27.The Louvre, Paris, France

28.The National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington, DC
29.Loy Krathong, the sky lantern festival in Thailand
30.Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany
31.Mardi Gras, New Orleans- I was supposed to go this year!
32.
Go to the Pike Place Market in Seattle- one of my FAVORITE places ever!!
33.Visit Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii


Learn to do:
34.Take up photography.-I want to takea photography class
35.Learn to make pottery.
36.Learn astrology.
37.Make stained glass windows.
38.Learn to make candles.
39.Building doll houses.- hopefull I will have a daughter and I want to build her a doll house!
40.Restore antiques.
41.Release negative emotions and limiting beliefs.
42.Allow yourself to make mistakes.
43.Discover your life’s purpose.
44.Learn not to take what others do or say personally.
45.Figure out your priorities.
46.Learn to act within your sphere of influence and stop worrying about things which are not within your control.
46.Become an early riser.
48.Kick negative habits (smoking, overeating, watching too much television, and so on.)
49.Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty.

50.Get a college degree
51.Meet your favorite Hollywood star.
52.Have a street named after you.
53.Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
54.Build a Habitat for Humanity Home.
55.Join a Big Brother, Big Sister Program.
56.Volunteer at a Homeless Shelter.
57.Donate blood.- need to do this more
58.Go Green.
59.Own a beach house.
60.Spend a week at a 5-star spa
61.Shop in Rodeo Drive-I’ve only driven down it!!
62.Become a life coach.
63.Become a teacher.
64.
Start a blog.
65.Become financially literate.
66.Create a financial strategy.
67.Create a trust fund for your child.
68.Find the love of your life.
69.Get married.
70.Have a child/children.
71.Raise a happy and healthy child.
72.Have a large family.
73.Adopt a child.- this is going to take lots of praying, but I am not opposed.
74.Create a home with an inviting, joyous, comfortable, loving atmosphere.
75.Write a letter to each of your children telling them what you want them to know about your life and the lessons you’ve learned.

76.Swim with dolphins- I want to do this SO SO bad!!
77.
Go whale-watching- did this in Seattle.
78.See penguins in their natural habitat.
79.Go on an African safari.
80.Own a house by the lake.
81.
Learn to forgive
82.Own a bakery.- *dream*
83.Take up yoga.

84.Have a star named after me.

85.Visit children at St. Jude.

86.Do a mission trip in America and out of the states.
87.
A concert by your favorite entertainer-obviously I’ve been to many concerts and hope to go to many more

88.The Kentucky Derby
89.Go To All Four Major Golf Tournaments: Masters, US Open, British Open, and PGA Championship-I want to do this because my dad LOVED him some golf and I know that would make him super happy :)

90.See the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
91.
Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
92.Go to Times Square on New Year’s Eve


So 7 out of 92.... I have a long way to go! Im printing this list off and going to hang it where I can see it daily! I gotta get busy checking things off this list!! What would be on YOUR bucket list?!?



Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible and fight for your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment