Monday, October 11, 2010

Trainer

WHEWWW WEE!! I started with a personal trainer this morning!! I am soooo excited about it! I usually walk but I wanted to go above and beyond. Today was my first day, and my arms felt like jello but other than that I feel great! I'm posting this so if anyone reads it you can ask me how my training is going to make sure I'm keeping up with it! One lady in the gym this morning asked me, "Do you know what you're getting yourself in to??" "Um, nooo but here goes!" she said, "whatever you do don't give up! You may feel like you want to but keep going. You can do it!" so thank you nice lady for the encouragement!!!

Another thing, if I begin to look like this. Someone STOP me!! bahaha jk that won't happen. Just trying to get fit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment