Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Treats!

As you know, I love cooking and baking. I saw a cute picture of pumpkin cake pops and decided to make them. I also let my imagination get wild and I came up with some other fun Halloween theme pops!! I have my first order for tomorrow!!! So exciting! I'm not going to be able to make them all the time, however I do plan to tae a few orders. I am selling them for 75 cents a pop if I have single pops available. Obviously I cant make a whole batch of them just because someone wants one pop. Minimum orders will be 12 pops at 70 cents a pop. Any amount over 12 will be 65 cents each. If someone needs an order in the higher numbers, we will work that out then! They are SO VERY time consuming and I would love to charge $5 for EACH pop, haha, but since I'm just doing this as a hobby I am keeping the prices low just to cover the cost to make them. Anyways enjoy! Leave a comment or contact me on here or facebook it you have questions :)

I can also do them off of the stick...
eyeball and pumpkins
ghosts, cat, frankenstein
view of the top of my first PAID order!!!!! 
I made the cake mix orange so when you bite in it adds a little fun
also chocolate pumpkins


The cookies are also for sale.. the designs are below.. I can also do round cookies with halloween sprinkles... I think the cookies will be 50 cents a piece, minimum of 12.

a platter of cookies that I sent to Brownwood!
ghosts, pumpkin, bat, and witch's cauldron 
more pumpkin cake pops with faces

No comments:

Post a Comment