Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bakerella

This Saturday I am going to Atlanta in hopes of meeting the original cake pop lady! I am so excited. I have followed her blog/ website for probably a year now... She's so funny and creative. Such an inspiration to me as a baker! She has published a book and is doing a signing tour all over North America. When I found out she would be in Atlanta I became SUPER excited and immediately text my mom. She said we may not be able to go because my grandfather is in the hospital. They found a mass on his pancreas a few weeks ago. He isn't doing well, they are just taking it day by day. Please keep him in your prayers! However, we are getting to go to Atlanta and will probably come back through Birmingham to spend time with him. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


These are her newest creation. How stinkin cute! Tea pots!

www.bakerella.com




No comments:

Post a Comment