Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fortune

One day a few weeks ago I went to a Chinese restaurant with one of my friends. I didn't eat, but they brought me a fortune cookie at the end. I LOVE fortune cookies so I was excited to read it. It said, "A new relationship is about to blossom, you will be greatly blessed." I was like YAY, finally, about time!!!

I've been in an extra happy mood lately and I have that fortune to thank. Even though a "new relationship" hasn't blossomed yet, I know it will one day. It didn't specify what type of relationship so it could be anything. I am volunteering at a Lighthouse Family Retreat in a few weeks and it could be a new relationship with a child who was cancer. It could be a potential boyfriend. It could be my future little. Only God knows.

Some people are like, "It's a fortune, get over it. Those things never happen." However I am optimistic and I like to think there is a reason for everything. There was a reason for me getting that fortune. So I have been praying for my future little, my future husband, and the children and families who are facing with cancer that I am about to spend a week with. And I am so excited for all three! I'll be driving down the road by myself just cheesing. Because I have no reason not to smile. Life is good, getting better all the time, and someday someone will walk into my life and make me realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Life is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment