Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

All because two people fell in love....



I was blessed with the best parents. I can't ever be thankful enough.
This is how i will ALWAYS remember my dad. Smiling, on the dock, with his greatest friends around(of course they aren't in the pic, but they were there!)

me and a little wee baby


on the lake.. other than yardwork, his favorite past time.
my 3rd birthday.
brothers first day of school!
"My father didn't teach me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him do it."


I am so lucky to have such an amazing daddy to make days like to day a little easier. He keeps me strong and I cannot wait to hug his neck any time I want to in Heaven.

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3



1 comment:

  1. Just read this tonight! So sweet and so true. Happy 4th of July...it had to be one of your dad's favorite holidays! Love the post about careers too ;-)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete