Monday, March 1, 2010

Things I'm loving right now!

Just a few things I'm loving for Spring!!

I'm not much of a heel girl, but I do like wedges. These are from Old Navy and I think they are really cute! I love the nude color too!
Blue is one of my favorite colors! This is the Betsey Johnson "We're Just Frilled" Studded Satchel. It would be really cute for this Spring and Summer!




This one is a Hobo. I love Hobo and think this is classic but the color really makes it stand out.


Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt... ahhhh! I am obsessed with skirts right now and this one is adorable!


Ruffles. Always. Make. Me. Happy. This J Crew swim suit is no different.

       Bows kinda have the same affect on me as ruffles. They are so girly and cute. This white Lilly Pulitzer dress is definitely a winner!


I have been wanting a watch for several months. I think it would make me feel more "grown up". I love the mix of gold and silver AND diamonds in this watch!


I stopped drinking cokes, diet cokes, basically anything carbonated at the beginning of the year(for the most part)...and y'all this Green Tea is the bomb. Try it!