Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Music

I'm a country music girl. Love it! I listen to other music, but the majority of it is country! Most people think it's depressing, but there is some fun, uplifting, kick butt songs! I have recently been to a few concerts and have a few more coming up in the next few months! Concerts are SO fun to me! I put some of my favorite lyrics below their pictures.


Jason Aldean
I was a very happy girl when I found tickets to a Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert a few weeks ago. I refer to Jason on a first name basis. He's amazing. I went to one of his concerts during senior year and was so thrilled to go back!!!
"She's okay not knowing, she's young, and the worlds wide open"


Luke Bryan
I did not realize how attractive Luke Bryan was until he came on stage. Let me tell you, he's got it goin' on! The song below makes me want summer to hurry. Some homemade ice cream on sun burnt lips sounds pretty great right about now. 
"It's homemade peach ice cream on sunburnt lips, That's what country is!"


Lady Antebellum
I have seen Lady A before also. They preformed with Jason during my senior year. Two of my favorites were together! AH! I'll be seeing them open in a few months for Tim McGraw! I'm realllllly excited! I'm pretty sure I know every word to every song Lady A has ever recorded.
"I'm ready to feel now, No longer am I afraid of the fall down. It must be time to move on now without the fear of how it might end. I guess I'm ready to love again"


Fergie
Actually It was a Black Eyed Peas concert, but Fergie is my favorite. I actually took this picture when she was walking by. I was on the front row of the "dance floor". That was quite an experience- a BEP concert, with my mother. We went the night before Valentine's Day with a couple friends. It was a wild concert for sure! LMFAO and Ludacris also preformed.
"It's time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry"


Tim McGraw
I had to throw in a picture of Tim since I'll be seeing him in a few months with Lady A. I know some of his music, but not the recent stuff. I'm gonna have to learn so I can sing along with him! This song makes me wants to crank the volume and jam out.  *by the way, I got my blog title from this song. 
"I had a barbeque stain on my white tee-shirt, And she was killin' me in that miniskirt. Skippin' rocks on the river by the Railroad tracks. She had a suntan line and red lipstick. I worked so hard for that first kiss, And a heart don't forget, something like that."


No comments:

Post a Comment