Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh, How He Loves Us

Do y'all have pinterest?! I had some friends tell me how awesome it was, but I kept putting it off. Well I finally got one and LOVE it! I found tons of cute things to make for my new room (which I will be showing next week!). I haven't been able to sleep tonight so I was pinning some things and this quote was one of my pins. It got me thinking.. Did I thank God for all that I should have yesterday? I know I am guilty of not always being appreciative and getting so caught up in things that I forget to stop and remember WHO provides me with those things. God is just so, so good. Each night I start off my prayer with, "Thank you God for this beautiful day and all the blessings you show me....." My goal is going to be to write down things I am thankful for through out the day and thank God for each of those individual things. My heart is so content right now. I read these blogs often about peoples trials and tribulations, sickness, cancer, death. It's so sad and my heart breaks for them. I pray for those people and my prayer is that even through their struggles that they can see God's love. It reminds me of the song "How He Loves" by David Crowder. I cry every time I hear that song.

I hope all of you will take a moment to say a prayer for all those fighting cancer. Pray for their family, friends, doctors, and nurses too. They need prayers for strength. Trust me, I've been there.

2 comments:

  1. so obsessed with pinterest. can't get enough of it. great post. I've got a new outfit post. would love to hear what you think. thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that pin too! So crazy to think if that actually happened

    ReplyDelete